Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Proficient in estimating, material takeoffs, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, cost reporting, safety compliance, and proposal preparation.
• Proficient in labor and material cost for multi-family renovations and new construction.
• Participate in the proposal meeting with the owner to review the scope of work, discuss ways to reduce costs, and provide value-engineering ideas.
• Oversee the buyout process, selection of subcontractors and labor cost negotiations.
• Conduct bi-weekly job site meetings.
• Coordinate with the Subcontractors to ensure safety, quality control and schedules.
• Ability to buyout the entire project in the early stages
• Ability to generate a construction schedule for the entire project.
• Conduct progress meetings with Owners & Customers
• Remain cost conscious and aware of every aspect of the project at all times.
• Ability to problem solve & think “outside the box” to overcome unforeseen issues.
• Generate and execute efficient punch list
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.