Job Title: Project Manager
Reports To: Senior Project Manager
Position Summary: Gambit Construction is looking for a highly motivated Multi-family Construction Project Managers. The ideal candidate will have multi-family renovation experience with working relationships of experienced sub-contractors he/she can bring along. The Project Manager will have the overall responsibility for project performance and customer satisfaction. Each Project Manager has full profit and performance responsibility for their projects.
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday (some days may require more than 8 hours, some weeks may require additional workdays). May be required to attend industry/company functions outside of normal business hours.
Specific duties will vary based on the size, complexity of the project and the skill set of the Project Manager. Occasional brief assignments to other jobsites during the course of an assigned project are normal. Typically, a Project Manager is responsible for multiple projects at one time:
- Prepare cost estimates, construction budgets and construction schedules.
- Inspect worksites.
- Determine material, subcontractor and labor requirements.
- Participate in pre-construction meetings.
- Coordinate and direct all on-site activities, sub-contractors, craftsmen, tradesmen and vendors to ensure that the goals and standards are met:
- Ensure that jobs are completed on schedule and on budget.
- Review invoices and timesheets to ensure accuracy and compliance with contract terms.
- Ensure timely and effective communication with the Property Manager, Maintenance Supervisor and the PM concerning all aspects of the project.
- High sense of urgency.
- Good organizational skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Goal oriented, results driven.
- Resilient, recovers quickly from adversity.
- Team player with good social skills
- Takes responsibility.
- Good leadership skills.
- Creative problem solver.
- Diplomatic, tactful.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What is your expected salary range?
- Multifamily renovation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Scheduling and supervising: 3 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations