Job Title: Project Coordinator
Reports To: Senior Business Manager
Position Summary: Responsible for building strategies to ensure that the project is assembled and assigned to Project Manager’s successfully. Puts together the budgets and scopes of work required for completion of a project. Also manages subcontractor compliance paperwork and invoice submissions. Acts as a link between the management and clients to ensure satisfaction.
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday (some days may require more than 8 hours). May be required to attend industry/company functions outside of normal business hours.
Possess good oral and written communication skills and exceptional telephone communication skills. Have strong organizational skills. Ability to effectively multi-task while maintaining the willingness to assist customers, vendors and co-workers. Possess intermediate level skills for Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Project. Quickbooks experience not required, but helpful.
- Job Greenlight Process
- Job Closeout Process
- Emergency Response Process
- Purchase order review process
- Submittal of Warranty Certificates
- Assisting PM in ensuring job dates and job status is correct
- Helping maintain the budget (making any corrections, alert when over budget, etc.)
- Ensuring subcontractor invoices matches accounting records
- Participating in internal project kick off meetings
- Assist Project Managers in researching special material needs and communicating with subcontractors concerning order status and invoices.
- Provide clerical assistance to superintendents in organizing weekly invoices, incident reports, printing resident notifications and other tasks as needed.
- Positive “Can Do” Attitude
- Attention to Details
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What is your expected hourly wage?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Coordination: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Construction Industry: 2 years (Preferred)